Monday, February 15, 2010

Let's try this again


Alrighty, today I decided to put my tuition to use and went up to the rec center where they have a bike shop for students' use. This is good. There are tools. Does that mean I didn't resort to placing by bike on it's side with the crank on a vice using the crank puller as a punch after it had stripped the threads from the inside of the crank? Yes it worked, as is evident in the picture. I think I need a new bracket though, so time to use the B'lster Penetrating Catalyst to loosen those threads up. Shout out to the stoners running the shop for not chewing me out for pounding on their tools.

3 comments:

Ares said...

Note the inexternal welding system

Unknown said...

u r funny!! omg i looovee justin be4iber he is hte bestt!!

Ares said...

I think you wanted to comment on the Justin beiber blog, he's next door